Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day 14 - Food Coaching

Had my very first Food Coaching session last night. Wasn't too sure what to expect when I booked it, but I'm glad I went.

Maxine weighed me again, down 2 kilo's! I'd been having trouble staying motivated, because i had been left to my own devices at the gym, but I'm so glad I am actually getting healthier.

Maxine and I had a chat about the types of foods I like, and what I should be avoiding. We spoke about my goals, and why I come to the gym. She commended me on giving the 28DayBrekaThru a try, because it's only 1200 cal a day, and that is a big change for me. I explained how I make myself a nice smoothie in the morning, instead of having 2 or 3 cups of coffee.

We didn't really have enough time to talk about much else, but afterwards she let me join in on the Summer Beach Bods group, as they had a smoothie class. Yup, that's right, smoothie class.

One of the other staff members Kerry also showed us ways we can still use coffee, without actually drinking it (is she crazy?!?!). She made us some great little coffee body scrubs, and sent us home with out own little recipe booklet.


 

I'm so glad I can talk to the wonderful ladies at the gym, even if they don't have an answer straight away, they'll always work hard to find out for me!

Talk soon, 

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment