Sunday 8 November 2015

Hey, I'm Still Alive!

Hello out there!

Yes, believe it or not, I am still alive and kicking over here. A few things have changed since my last post.. I had a baby! Not going to lie, he's pretty damn cute. His name is Theodore and he's a goober. He's just over 3 months old now, and I love him to bits. Becoming a mum was by far the best decision I have ever made. We have ever made I mean, cause ya know, making a baby generally takes two people. 



What else... Well, Justin and I are moving out of our house. It's far too expensive and we'd rather be paying off our own mortgage than someone else's. We'll be moving into Justin's parents house, which should be interesting. They've been very generous in accepting us, and we can't thank them enough. 

Ummm, Those are the major things in my life that have changed, so now you're all caught up. Oh, I'm also learning to sew, so that's kind of cool. I think my lovely little blog will probably be changing around a little now that I'm a mum. I'm going to try posting some tutorials on sewing, some recipes on food for both adults and kids (cause they eat food too!), maybe some fashion posts, and most likely some random nonsense as we go along!

Thanks to everyone who has stuck by me and still checks in every now and then. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up to date a bit better now that Justin has a new laptop. 

Next up, the story of Theo's birth! Cause what's better to read than how a baby comes into the world. 

Lots of love, 

Mumma T 

No comments:

Post a Comment