Thursday 12 September 2013

Op Shop Bonanza!

As you may or may not already know, I love Halloween. I mean LOVE it. Sometimes to the point where I want to move to America for the month, just so I can celebrate it. But sadly, I still live in Australia, so I just try to do my best.

This year, my friend Dan is hosting a party at her house, and my other friend Alex and I are helping to organise it. Now when I say helping, I actually mean taking over and going all OCD on their asses. What can I say, I'm a massive control freak and I shouldn't be allowed to make lists.

Anyway, for this super amazing party, we're theming Dan's house, like a House Of Horrors. 
So far we have guts, gore, ghouls and grossness. I don't want to ruin anything in case one of the party goers happens across this post, but I will update you after the party so you can see the amazingness that is me. 


In preparation for the party, Alex, Justin and I went shopping. Op shopping to be precise. We started in Fountain Gate at Savers, where we picked up some Styrofoam heads, a black velvet skirt and a couple of other bits and bobs. 

Then we headed out to Narre Warren and Cranbourne, in which we came up blank unfortunately. But not all hope was lost! 

We ventured to Dandenong, and came up chips! Alex found $8 Chuck Taylors in her size, and I found a leather jacket, which suits me, and my costume perfectly.



We ended up in Stud Park, where we found a black top to complete Dan's costume.



So all in all a very productive day! I'm so excited about the party and can't want to take all the photos to show you!

Love

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment