Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day 1 - Positive Change

In light of my decision to make my lifestyle that of a healthy one, I thought I would put all of my base line measurements here, where I can't lie. 

So, here they are:

Leg: 70cm
Calf: 51cm
Bust: 123cm
Hip: 132cm
Waist: 110cm
Upper Arm: 43.5cm

I'll try and track my measurements once a week.

On another note, I woke up super early to go to the gym this morning. I was dreading waking up so early, but in the end it was so worth it. I was there just before six and did a short workout before having a quick shower and getting ready for work. 

On the plus side, I also arrived early at work and was able to get a lot of work done!

Tonight, went to my very first Body Attack class as well. It was great! So full on, but the teacher/instructor was really supportive and enthusiastic, and I managed to make it through the whole class. I nearly gave up, but stuck it out, and I'm really proud of myself.

Back to it tomorrow morning, let's hope I can keep this up!

Love,

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment