Saturday 20 July 2013

Shoot For A Cause: Lucy Carter

Recently I was lucky to be a part of Shoot For a Cause. SFaC is a charity photoshoot, all of the proceeds to towards a person in need. In this case it was Lucy Carter.

The idea of the day was to choose an era in fashion, and style everything around that. Each model/Makeup Artist chose their own. My model Dan chose 1940/50's (as you'll see below), and Jess chose a more modern style. 

We raised over $2000 on the day!

Here are some of the photos of my two models:
Here we went with a soft pink lip, and a hot pink smokey eye.



I curled Dan's hair, styled it with Kitten Ears, and gave her a flawless base, with Thick black liner and red lips.


l
I absolutely love doing these days. I get to meet so many amazing and talented people, and have a bit of fun!

Stay tuned for the next SFaC, which will be sometime in October/November.

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment