Monday 1 July 2013

Product Review: Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick

Okay, so I'm not one to be put off easily, and tonight I decided to give the Lasting Finish range by Rimmel another go. 

I bought 4 different ones tonight: #16, #11, #106 & #111 Kiss Of Life.

Here are my thoughts!

#16 - It's a lovely soft peachy pink colour, which goes on a lot paler than it looks like it would, but it a great pearly nude.
#11 - An amazing deep dark red. Surprisingly it's not as dark as I first thought.  Perfect for ladies with darker complexions.
#106 - A vibrant red with a pink of pink to it. Lovely on fair to medium skin.
#111 - A member of the red family, presenting as a bright dark red. I know that sounds silly, but that's the only way I can really describe it.

So now that you know a bit about the colours, let me tell you a little about the lipsticks themselves. In my original product review of #20, I was utterly disappointed, but not this time!

These new lipsticks are sold with the whole case sealed in tamper proof packaging. They all smell like fruit (watermelon to me, strawberry to Dan), and glide on in a divine manner.

For the "Lasting Finish", they definitely seem to last longer than #20. So it got me to thinking, maybe my #20 is a dud? I'll try to add some photos of my purchases soon, but my phone is almost flat, and I can't find my actual camera.

Anyway, you can buy these little bursts of colour from your local K-mart store for under $13 each.

I highly suggest you go out and try one!

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment