Wednesday 6 November 2013

Entertaining: Food For Thought

So, following on from my post the other day about entertaining guests, just thought I would show you guys what I was talking about.

Pretty much, we turned my dining room table into a buffet table!


 With treats for guests of all ages!

 A little bit of this

 A little bit of that

 Some chips...

 Some dips...

 Can't forget the cutlery or crockery...

 Or condiments and glasses!

We also had a few different hot foods, like aranchini balls, spring rolls, spinach & feta triangles, and mini hot dogs. The kids were catered for with fresh fruit cut into bite size bits and fresh home made choc chip cookies.

All in all, a great day, filled with fantastic food (even if i do say so myself) and even better company.

So I hope this helps give you guys some ideas for food to serve :)

Happy celebrating!

Love

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment