Saturday 2 November 2013

New Purrrr-chases

Hey guys and gals, I've been out being a busy busy girl, and I've come back with some new shiny things! Mainly fashion items...

Firstly, I don't consider myself fashionable by any means of the word, I just know what I like, and I like what I know. I don't try to follow trends, or 'what suits me', I buy what I feel comfortable in. 
I don't really have 'brands' that I gravitate towards, I just look for something interesting and 'me'.

So here goes!

Today, Katrina and I went vintage shopping (no photos, sadly), to a little known vintage warehouse sale. They only have the sale every now and then, and I haven't had the chance to go, before today. We drove for about 45 mins to get there, and I must admit, I was a little very disappointed. They had beautiful clothes, but everything was teeny tiny sizes (ie, USA size 5). The whole place was a little shambled, everything thrown in boxes, or hung half hazardly on portable clothes racks. I can understand not making the sale 'pretty', but they could have at least gone to a little effort to organise things in some sort of sizing. It was hellish trying to sort through everything.

So the sale was a bust, but we hadn't lost hope! There is a little (or what I thought was little) op shop off Warrigal Road, that I drive past every day to and from work, but I've never had the time to go in. Well, today was the day!
It's freaking huge! I now own awesome new shoes, earrings, and sunnies:
Super cute $4 shoes!

New pale pink/clear sunnies!
New light-as-a-feather earrings




Definitely not a total bust of a day, plus I got to spend it with my best friend!



Talk soon!

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment