Thursday 2 January 2014

Challenge Yourself

So, being the brand new year (holy crap it's 2014 already?!?!), I've decided to set myself a challenge. Probably one of many to come, but it's a start at least.

As you may or may not know by now, I love food and cooking. I also love to learn. So I've decided to challenge myself to learn how to cook something new every week. It can be anything, from something small like cookies, to a full on meal. But I have to have never cooked it before. I have so many amazing cook books, including some excellent home made ones, and I only ever pull them out for the same old recipes.

I think it will be interesting to see how long it takes me to get bored, or start giving palming food off to my friends....

Along the way, I want to share some tips and tricks, so all of you, my lovely readers, can learn something new. 

So, stay tuned for a new receipe next week, including the highs and lows (and probably failure).

Love 

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment