Sunday 22 June 2014

Belgrave Lantern Parade 2014

Turns out there are fun things you can do in the hills around here, one of them is the annual Lantern Parade!

I went this year (even attempted to make my own lantern...) with my brother, sister in law and their kids. Thankfully it wasn't overly cold in the hills when we went, and we all had a pretty good night. 
Just thought I would share some snaps I took on the night. Apologies if they're blurry, it can be hard to take photos when you're looking after a 6 yeah old.

Enjoy...















It was a fairly long night, but I think that's mainly because we had to wait so long to get dinner (note to self, just make dinner when you get home, it's easier than waiting 10,000hrs for pizza). I'm thinking I might go next year, so I guess I best start thinking of a new lantern idea!

Love,

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment