Tuesday 25 March 2014

Falling Off The Bandwagon + Paints!

Over here, guilty as charged. 
I'm so sorry, I've just been so preoccupied with millions of other things. Currently I'm sick as a dog. Blergh, I hate it. 

Anyway, only a few days left until dad is gone! It's not that I'm happy he's leaving, it's just that I'm not overly sad either... 

So, onto more exciting news! I've been out and about looking for the perfect paint colours. We haven't expressly been given permission to paint yet, but I figure there is no harm in looking for colours that I like. We went for three different colours, neutral for the walls, teal for a feature wall in the sunroom, and purple in the wardrobe. 

Neutrals:




Teals:






Purples:




We've still got a bit of thinking to do about what colours we want on the walls. Originally I wanted a slightly cooler white, but now that I've been thinking about it, I'm leaning towards a slightly warmer white. But there are soooooooooo many choices!

We still have a fair bit to do at home, cleaning and tidying wise, so we're no where near ready to paint. Thankfully I have some amazing friends who are willing to pitch in when we do paint, so it should get done pretty quickly! 

When we get everything started I'll take some more photos of the progress :)

Anyway, off to have nap, talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment