Tuesday 4 March 2014

Catch Up & News

As you know, I've been off being a busy little bee! But the exciting news I wanted to share today is...

MY DAD IS MOVING OUT!

This means Justin and I get the house all to ourselves...From March 30th, but still!

Mainly, I'm excited that I get to walk around nude...

But I'm also excited because it means a fresh start for Justin and I. It's like we're a real couple. In our own house. With no one to bother us. 

I can't wait for everything to be finished. I have so many plans!

I want to:

  • Move to the other end of the house (where dad currently is)
  • Set up the walk in robe with a 'beauty station'
  • Repaint the whole house
  • Paint all of the kitchen tiles
  • Hang new curtains
  • Fix the back deck & roof
  • Repaint the window frames
  • Try to tame the front garden
  • Reorganise my kitchen cupboards
There are so many more things I want to add to the list, but if I did that, you'd be here forever reading. Not that it would be a bad thing...

Hopefully this time I actually remember to take photos of before and after for everything. 

Talk soon, 

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment