Thursday 19 June 2014

I HAVE A LISP?!?!

You know how when you talk, you hear your internal voice? It's always like 'my voice is so manly' or 'I sound so nasally'. Well, that's what I thought anyway. Until I actually head my recorded voice last week. 
Alex and I were filming a couple of things for my YouTube channel, and listening to the playback I realised I have a lisp. 

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME?!!? Apparently everyone has realised I have a lisp, but never thought to mention it to me. I had no idea! 


I mean, I know why I have a lisp, but I've never noticed that I actually have one. I'm not sure how I feel about having it, I'm sure I'll be fine, but for the moment, I'm sort of on the fence. There goes my chance for a career in radio!

Is there something that you've never noticed? Like a gap in your teeth, or slightly crooked eyebrows (the horror!)? Let me know in the comments below!

I think I will embrace my lisp, and start deliberately saying words with the letter S... Silly sally saw snakes swim slowly.

Talk sssssoon!

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment