Friday 30 August 2013

Money v Style

I love shopping, but I love my money more. It's a love hate relationship.
I love how amazing something is, I just hate parting with my hard earned cash.

Thankfully, I have an amazing mum who understands a girls need to be stylish.

Every Thursday, mum and I have dinner, and every now and then we go out shopping afterwards. Very rarely does she buy me anything, mainly because I tell her not to waste her money, but on the odd occasion I agree, and I'm sent home with something fabulous.

Last night was a great night for my jewellery collection. I was sent home with a fabulous statement necklace, and a couple of ear cuffs.

Neither of us are big spenders, so we generally find things on special, or buy at discount stores.

My eagle necklace ($15) and cuff earrings($5) are from Diva at Knox.




Stay tuned for the next blog, where I'll showcase some of my other trinkets!

 "You stay classy San Deigo"

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment