Friday 24 May 2013

Colour Creations: Love Of Lipstick

Growing up I saw my mum getting ready for work. The make up, the hair, the nice clothes. I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. But I was never really interested in make up, I loved my Barbies, and getting dirty in the mud.

It wasn't until I hit my early 20's that I even thought about enhancing my face with make up. I happen to think I'm okay looking without it, better than needing a paper bag at least.

I recently went on a little bit of a shopping spree, and when I got home, I realised that I have over 40 different lipsticks!

So I've decided to do, what I like to call, The Lipstick Diaries...if you read it in an announcer voice, it sounds more impressive.

I'm three days in, and loving every gloriously coloured day so far.
 Happy faces everyone!

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment