Wednesday 22 May 2013

Family And The Awkward Situations That Occur.

What is something you dread? Clothes shopping, flying, public speaking?

I dread family dinners.

Not dinner with my mum on a Thursday, or grabbing a quick bite to eat with dad on the weekend. 
But actual family dinners. I mean sitting down at the table, using our table manners, and trying to make polite conversations.

I'm generally a social butterfly, but there's just something about sitting down with the family (in law), that just makes me feel horribly uncomfortable. I always feel like I don't quite meet their expectations. I have piercings and tattoos, and I can be quite in your face. I don't want kids, and I don't follow the same beliefs.

I mean I enjoy their company, and I think they're all lovely people.

So is it them, or me?



Nah screw it, it's them, I'm awesome.

Jayde xx



No comments:

Post a Comment