Saturday 25 May 2013

Let The Hilarity Ensue

Out for drinks tonight with some friends, just chatting about nonsense (as you do), when all of a sudden...

The topic changes to fetish clubs.

Not too sure how we got to it, but we did. I must say, it was an eye opener!
All I knew about BDSM was the small bits and pieces that I had learnt about from Secret Diary Of A Call Girl.

Some would say narrow minded, I say, not knowledgeable. 

Things I learnt tonight:


  • Some people enjoy having staples stapled into their back
  • Some people enjoy wearing complete latex suits
  • Some people enjoy wearing mesh cut out stockings
There is more, but I'm not sure how to explain it. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, as the old saying goes, "each to their own", but I don't think its for me. 

I would like to go to the club to experience it first hand. I've been told that once you walk through those doors, you'll walk out a different person, which I don't doubt at all.

Maybe one day I will. Oh what will I wear....?


Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment