Saturday 25 May 2013

Hype Me Up, Baby, Hype Me Up!

Music. It's been around since about 6600BC. It's what can bring us together, and break us apart. It can make us money, and bring back memories.

Everyone has their own music tastes, and they are widely varied. From classical to death metal.

I'm a bit of a mixed bag, and I like a little of everything. I mostly enjoy heavy rock. But I also dabble in a little Aussie hip hop, some classical, jazz, pop, Aussie classics etc etc.

I've just recently updated my iPod, and it got me to thinking, what music do I like, when?

Right now, I'm getting ready to go out for a night on the town, so what have I got blaring at the moment?
Let me tell you:

  • Mercury 4 - Every Little Step
  • Britney Spears
  • Christina Aguilera (when she was still cute)
  • Five
  • NSync
  • Steps
  • Spice Girls
  • Aqua
Clearly I've got some epic 90's pop going on right there. You jelly?


So anyway, I'm going to go and dance like a mental patient. And I'll see you all soon!

If I don't wake up in a bush after tonights "Irish Drunk" night out....

Wish me luck!

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment