Monday 17 June 2013

Product Review: Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick #20

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish #20


When Kate Moss brought out her first collection of lipsticks, I was a little hesitant to try them, and so I missed out. But not this time! Kate Moss has released a new range through Rimmel, Lasting Finish, and I bought them!

There are 11 different shades (that I know of), and I current have 2 in my possession. I've only worn one so far, #20.

#20 is a beautiful vibrant fuchsia pink, it goes on a lot brighter than you'd think. It glides on like silk and feels so glamorous on my lips. The packaging is elegant and stylish, with a lovely matt finish, and Kate's name with a cute little love heart.


I simply adore the colour!
Unfortunately, that's about all I like. The tube isn't sealed, so anyone can open it before you buy it, and you'd never know. It doesn't last nearly as long as I thought it would, even with lip liner (I tried with and without).
Even though it goes on smooth, after a little while it becomes dry and has an unpleasant feel on my lips. I've tried it with clear gloss, and without, and it still doesn't last, nor does it feel/taste any better.

I was really disappointed with this product. All of the hype had me so excited! Only other upside was the price, about $12-$15.

Scoring is as follows:

Price: 9/10
Colour: 10/10
Texture: 6/10
Taste: 6/10
Wear: 5/10

Sorry for the let down ladies and gents!

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment