Thursday 20 June 2013

Etsy

So I didn't know what Etsy was until about a year ago, and since then I've been looking almost every night at the amazing things people make and sell.

I never thought I could be one of these brave people that are so crafty, and put their beautiful items up for the world to see and buy. Until tonight.

Tonight I decided to take the plunge and create my own shop. I dabbled with a few different names, and finally decided on CutThroatKitty.

A little morbid I know, but I think it suits me and my style to a T.

I want to craft right now! (it's 11:15pm) I already have ideas on a few more things I want to make, like hair bows, headbands, bags, coin purses etc.

So, come along, join the fun, and shop till your heart is content!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CutThroatKitty

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment