Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Obsession

Look, I'm going to be honest here guys and gals. I'm not the healthiest person in the world.

This is made more evident by my obsession with Kit Kats. Yes, the smooth milk chocolate covered wafers. I love them. They are my life source.

If you ever want to buy me a present. Kit Kats. Lots of them.

I was lying in bed tonight, having massive chocolate cravings, when I decided I would go to Coles and buy a Kit Kat. Yes, you read that right, just one. It didn't work though. The minute I saw those cherry red wrappers, glinting in the fluorescent lighting, I had to have as many as I could fit in my fat little hands.

Which is 12 in case you're wondering.

So, now I'm home, back in bed, with my strawberry milk, and 4 Kit Kats (I have to take some to work as well!).

Night ya'll

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment