Wednesday 12 June 2013

Coming Back To Reality

Coming home after a weekend away is always a sad venture. As you see the glorious bushland slowly disappear and become houses and shops, you realise that you're heading back to civilisation.

The long weekend just gone, Katrina, Justin and I went to my family's property on the 90 Mile Beach, past Rosedale.

It was a glorious 3 days and 3 nights, filled with reading, roasting marshmallows, and lazing on the beach.
I love being able to get away from all the hustle and bustle of modern life, and just spending quiet time with my friends.

I'm already planning the next trip down there, and am counting down the days! I love my family's property and have started organising a few things to bring down there. Keep in mind that we don't have mains power, or water, or gas.

I'll take more photos next time, so I can share them with you.

Until next time...

Jayde xx

No comments:

Post a Comment